The Affiliate Group Network – AGN facilitates communication between and among NPCA affiliate groups for purposes of sharing best practices and more. It consists formally of an annual meeting of the leadership of NPCA’s affiliate groups, scheduled each year in conjunction with the Peace Corps Connect conference. The meeting is open to all. NPCA also presents a webinar series. Throughout the year, NPCA affiliate groups are encouraged to communicate via the Facebook Affiliate Group Network.
Affiliate Group Network Resources
Affiliate Group Webinar Series
This capacity building webinar series is presented through the generous support of a grant from the Returned Peace Corps Volunteers of Wisconsin-Madison. Use the links below to review recordings of past webinars.
- Wednesday, October 30, 2019: Communities in Greece Need your Help
- Wednesday, October 9, 2019: RPCVs Take Action for the Environment
- Thursday, September 5, 2019: Affiliate Group Town Hall
- Wednesday, April 24, 2019: Virtual Town Hall
- Wednesday, April 17, 2019: Establish a Micro-loan Program through TCP Global
- Tuesday, November 27, 2018: International Day of the Elimination of Violence Against Women
- Thursday, November 15, 2018: Engaging your Group with Refugees: Case Studies
- Wednesday, August 29, 2018: Collaboration discussion with Kul Gautam and RESULTS
- Wednesday, August 15, 2018: Preserve the Peace Corps Legacy
- Wednesday, July 11, 2018: Insurance 101: Do we need it? What do we need? Why?
- Thursday, May 17, 2018: Get Strategic, Part II: How to Develop a Strategic Plan that Empowers your Group
- Thursday, April 5, 2018: Get Strategic: How to Develop a Strategic Plan that Empowers your Group
- Thursday, March 15, 2018: Get Social: Tips and Tricks for Engaging your Members Using Social Media
- Wednesday, February 7, 2018: International Women's Day 2018: Another Opportunity to Serve
- Wednesday, January 10, 2018: Partnering with Hostelling International USA
- Wednesday, November 15, 2017: Tips of the Trade: Building Your Database - Finding RPCVs
- Wednesday, October 11, 2017: Supporting Women and Girls Around the World: A Conversation
- Wednesday, May 17, 2017: Engaging your Group in Support of Refugees
- Wednesday, May 3, 2017: Highlighting your Group on the NPCA Website
- Wednesday, April 19, 2017: Building an RPCV Support Network
- Wednesday, March 15, 2017: NPCA Meet and Greet (focus: NPCA Governance)
- Thursday, January 26, 2017: Movement Builders—Help Bridge America's Divides Through Service
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017: National Days of Action Mobilization Update
- Tuesday, December 20, 2016: Movement Builders—Help Bridge America's Divides Through Service
- Tuesday, November 29, 2016: Advocacy Coordinators Update. President-Elect Trump and the Peace Corps
- Tuesday, November 22, 2016: Advocacy Coordinator 101
- Tuesday, November 1, 2016: Rally Peace Corps Champions: Become an NPCA Advocacy Coordinator
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016: Building Affiliate Group Engagement in Support of Refugees
- Thursday, June 23, 2016: Building an RPCV Support Network
- Wednesday, May 25, 2016: Amazing Technology Resources for your Group
- Thursday, May 19, 2016: Interested in Hosting a Peace Corps Story Slam?
- Saturday, March 12, 2016: Legal Considerations 101: Non-profit Status and Tax Filing
Affiliate Group Network Annual Meeting
We encourage you to attend the annual meeting to discuss the past and future events of NPCA and its affiliate groups and meet other group leaders and NPCA staff in person.
The 2019 Affiliate Group Network Annual Meeting was held in Austin, TX on Friday, June 21 during Peace Corps Connect. Download the agenda.
NPCA affiliate group delegates elect an Affiliate Group Network (AGN) Coordinator every two years. The AGN Coordinator is a voting member of the NPCA Board of Directors, per the NPCA bylaws. The Affiliate Group Network Coordinator position (for the remainder of the term 2018-2020) is currently vacant due to a resignation. Next elections will be in spring 2020.
Minutes from previous meetings: