Members who can contribute $50 or more are invited to be partners in advancing NPCA’s mission and achieving our goals of a bigger better Peace Corps, a thriving community, and increased development impact. In addition to the many benefits NPCA offers to all of its members, mission partners also receive a subscription to the well-loved WorldView magazine. WorldView keeps us connected to the Peace Corps field experience and the goings on in our community. There are two basic pathways to mission partnership:
JOIN NPCA and select a Mission Partnership level - Supporter ($50), Sustainer ($100), Leader ($250), Shriver Circle ($1,000), Shriver Circle Silver level ($2,500), Shriver Circle Gold level ($5,000), Shriver Circle Platinum level ($10,000), and Shriver Circle Founder level ($25,000+). Through this pathway, we'll put your contribution to use where it's needed most, we'll automatically remind you each year when it's time to renew. Your NPCA profile status will proudly display your Mission Partnership level.
Sargent Shriver Leaders Circle
Regardless of the pathway to mission partnership, those who donate at the $1,000 level and beyond are invited to join the Sargent Shriver Leaders Circle. This core group of mission partners provide vital leadership to NPCA. The true value of Shriver Circle members goes beyond what they give materially; they exemplify the leadership that the Peace Corps community needs to reach its full potential.
Upon making your gift, you become a member of the Sargent Shriver Leaders Circle and part of an intimate group of supporters that receive the following benefits:
- Exclusive monthly newsletters with impact updates from NPCA’s President and CEO
- Invitations to Shriver Circle special events across the country
- NPCA’s President and CEO will personally visit you while in your area
- An invitation to attend the leadership summit with NPCA's Board of Directors and other Shriver Circle Leaders to provide guidance and strategic direction for the organization
- An invitation to the special Shriver Circle lunch at NPCA's annual conference, Peace Corps Connect
Contribute to the Community Fund
The Community Fund mobilizes public and private financial support for NPCA’s vital programs and initiatives.
It allows us to advance our three core goals: helping Peace Corps be the best it can be, empowering members and affiliate groups to thrive, and amplifying our community’s development impact.