About Friends of Jordan
The Friends of Jordan Association is a network of Returned Peace Corps Volunteers, current or former Peace Corps staff, and other persons who share a common interest in Jordan. The goals of the Friends of Jordan Association are the following:
- Encourage charitable and educational activities relating to the Third Goal of Peace Corps–to promote a better understanding of Jordanians on the part of Americans;
- Provide a forum within the US and abroad for charitable activities, professional development, networking, and exchange of knowledge among persons and organizations with a common interest in Jordan;
- Support projects of the Peace Corps and charitable private organizations in Jordan;
- Assist Peace Corps Volunteers returning from Jordan to reconnect with their communities and cultures in the US; and
- Help Peace Corps Volunteers returned from Jordan to continue with public service and related activities similar to those they performed during their Peace Corps service.
Products & Services