Presidential Management Fellows (PMF) Program
This job is expired.
16 Sep 2022
27 Sep 2022
Applicants are to go to the Apply Site to create an applicant user account and apply. The Apply Site is part of the PMF TMS (Talent Management System). Applicants should estimate 2 to 3 hours to complete the entire application and online assessment process. The application system only allows one applicant account to be associated to an email address and each applicant can only submit one application per application cycle. Applicants applying from overseas and having trouble accessing the application should email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as they encounter any issues.
NOTE: The opening and closing time of this announcement is Noon (Eastern Time).
1. Instructions - Applicants should review the following before beginning the process:
- Review this announcement in its entirety.
- Thoroughly review the "PMF Applicant Handbook," and "Become a PMF" section of the PMF website.
- Ensure your system and browser complies with application and assessment requirements, as specified under "Become a PMF\Application Process".
- Follow the online instructions provided on how to submit documents. File size is limited to 5MB for each file.
2. Resume - Applicants must submit a resume as part of their application. Resumes can be in any format as long as they cover all required elements. Additional information, along with minimum requirements, can be found in the "PMF Applicant Handbook" and under "Become a PMF\Application Process\Application Tips" .
3. Transcript - Applicants must submit an advanced degree transcript (and/or alternative) as part of this application process. Further information on this requirement, along with required information, can be found in the "PMF Applicant Handbook" and under "Become a PMF\Application Process\Application Tips". Applicants also have the option to submit an undergraduate degree transcript, which is encouraged but not required.
4. Claiming Veterans' Preference (if applicable) - Applicants claiming veterans' preference must submit supporting documentation for adjudication. For more information on how veterans' preference is applied in the PMF Program, including document requirements, review "Become a PMF\Eligibility\Veterans' Preference".
5. Reasonable Accommodation Requests - Applicants requesting a reasonable accommodation for the assessment process must describe their disability and functional limitations in relation to their performance when filling out the eligibility section of the application. Furthermore, supporting documentation for reasonable accommodation requests must be from a qualified professional that includes information about the disability as well as the accommodation being requested for the online assessment and/or structured interview. Please note that a "Schedule A" letter in and of itself is not sufficient documentation. Additional information can be found in the "PMF Applicant Handbook", and under "Become a PMF\Assessment Process".
6. Online Assessment - During the application process, all applicants must complete all parts of the online assessment (i.e., the Fellows Behavioral Assessment Tool and the Fellows Situational Assessment Tool). Applicants should anticipate approximately 2.5 hours for completing this portion. Please reference "PMF Applicant Handbook" under "Become a PMF\Resources" for additional information.
7. Submit Application - Applicants will be prompted to certify their responses and verify that they completed their entire application and online assessment without assistance. If an applicant fails to certify the responses, the application will not be considered submitted. After submission of an application, applicants can (1) make edits to their personal contact information up until Finalists are announced, and (2) access their application to upload new or updated documents up until the application closes. Veteran applicants can access their application to upload new or updated supporting documents for their claim to veterans' preference up to 1 week after the application closes.
8. Fellows Structured Interview (for Semi-Finalists) - Applicants who are selected as Semi-Finalists will receive an invitation to schedule a structured interview approximately 3-4 weeks after this announcement closes. Semi-Finalists will complete an approximately 30-minute audio interview via phone, in English with a live panel of assessors. Please reference the "PMF Applicant Handbook" under "Become a PMF\Resources" for additional information.
Once you have reviewed these instructions entirely, please click on the following link to create an applicant user account and apply via the Apply Site: https://apply.pmf.gov/