Based on the success and positive feedback emerging from our pilot Job Search Bootcamp launched last fall, we will be offering another one starting in April, this one focused specifically on MID-CAREER professionals looking to relaunch/change their career.
This will be offered as a 4-part workshop series (weekly, 90-min. webinars every Thursday from 2-3:30 pm Eastern--DC--time), starting APRIL 15 and ending May 6, led once again by Dr. Ronda Ansted--RPCV, Career Consultant and creator of My Career Design Studio.™
Dr. Ansted will lead participants in the Mid-career Relaunch Bootcamp through every step of the job search process, addressing specific issues pertinent to the mid-career professional at every step. Based on Dr. Ansted's online career coaching program (which you receive FREE access to for 4 months), you will work to identify your top strengths, research the jobs that best fit you, craft or refine a resume and LinkedIn profile to set you up for the job you want, and create a job search strategy that will help you reach your mid-career goals and/or prepare for senior level aspirations.
BONUS: For those registrants unsure of what they wish to do next (identified in the registration survey), we’ll offer a special, early start 'pre-bootcamp' consisting of two additional sessions (April 1 and April 8, from 2-3:45 pm EST) allowing more time for sharing tips, resources, and leading hands-on activities to help participants gain clarity before embarking on the standard bootcamp.
Would you benefit from the Mid-Career Relauch Bootcamp? This program was designed for people who:
- Have 10+ years of professional experience
- Are feeling restless or unfulfilled in your current job
- Don't know what to do next or feel a desire to change careers
- Thrive with a structured and deadline-driven approach
- Are willing to work, challenge themselves, try new approaches, and ask questions
Sound like you? If so, sign up to take advantage of this FREE opportunity!
What do you need in order to participate in this program?
- A LinkedIn account (your profile does not need to be filled out).
- A desire for a fulfilling career and a meaningful life.
- A willingness to give and receive support from your fellow career designers
- A commitment to participate in all 4 weekly sessions (90-minutes each); zoom sessions starting April 15 (2:00 - 3:30 pm); PLUS, for those uncertain on what they want to do, a commitment to participate in two additional pre-boot camp sessions (April 1 and 8, same time)
This bootcamp is free but space is limited and will be offered on a first-come first-served basis! Register NOW by clicking on the 'attending' button above in this calendar invite, AND COMPLETE the Mid-Career Relaunch Registration survey (linked here and included in the auto generated confirmation email). Both parts are required to complete your registration.
Additional information will be shared upon registration.