The sweetest pineapple you’ve ever tasted. The rustle of iridescent silk. The droning voices of chanting monks. A teeming night market.
- Immerse yourself in the mountains and city of Chiang Mai
- Volunteer with organizations supporting women and children
- Engage in cultural workshops featuring cooking, music and more
- Chat with monks to learn about Buddhism in contemporary society
- Ride giant elephants through lush forests
- Enjoy a quick jaunt through Bangkok to explore the major sites
This trip is sponsored through DiscoverCorps.
All-Inclusive 14-Day Trip
$3,299 per person** (includes $100 domestic flight supplement)
All-Inclusive 10-Day Trip
$2,399 per person**
Max. group size: 20 Activity Level: Moderate (FF) = Family Friendly
** Double occupancy price. Single occupancy supplement: $250 for 10-day trips/$350 for 14-day trips.
Ask about our group rates and frequent traveler and Shriver Circle discounts.
Sign Me Up!
Registration Form (Fill out, print, and submit via mail, email, or fax)