Global Reentry Webinars
We are excited to announce a series of job search webinars as part of our Global Reentry program.
- March 3 at 12:30 pm EST: Ask the Career Coach/Job Search Q&A featuring Dr. Ronda Ansted
- March 5 at 12:00 pm EST: Writing Samples & Skills Tests: Acing Supplemental Resources
- March 8 at 8:00 pm EST: How to Find a Job That's Right for You
- March 10 at 12:00 pm EST: Jobs with Jodi Podcast: Career Conversations
- March 12 at 12:00 pm EST: Finding Meaningful Work Post-'Retirement'
- March 17 at 12:00 pm EST: Jobs with Jodi podcast: Featured guest Asley Hamilton on Social justice
- March 19 at 12:00 pm EST: Making the Most of Mentoring: Tips for Mentors & Mentees
- March 22 at 8:00 pm EST: Volunteering your Way to a Job
- March 24 at 12:00 pm EST: Jobs with Jodi Podcast: Featured guest Jason Cochran, Federal Executive & Career Coach
- March 26 at 12:00 pm EST: Emotional Intelligence for Career Development
- March 29 at 8:00 pm EST: Career Decision Making: Interactive Tools and nTechniques
- March 31 at 12:00 pm EST: Jobs with Jodi Podcast: Sector Spotlight
- April 15 at 2:00 - 3:30 pm EST: Mid-Career Relaunch Bootcamp (first of 4 weekly sessions--Thursdays, 2:00 - 3:30 pm EST, April 15 - May 6 (plus a 2-week pre-bootcamp for entrolles who don't have clarity on what they want to pivot to--offered April 1 and 8, 2:00 - 3:45 pm EST)
For a complete list of events, please visit NPCA’s events calendar.
Looking for the recording of a past webinar? View our Global Reentry playlist on YouTube!
The Corporation for National and Community Service, which administers AmeriCorps, and its partners — Peace Corps, AmeriCorps Alums, National Peace Corps Association, and the Service Year Alliance — launched Employers of National Service to better connect national service alumni with opportunities in the workforce. There are over 600 organizations in the network, search the Employer of National Service network to learn more.
My Career Design Studio
Sign up for My Career Design Studio, an online career coaching program and an interactive email series to help you find a fulfilling career, available to Global Reentry Members. Sign up for the free membership to gain access to this exclusive program worth over $100.
Exclusive Benefit for Global Reentry Members:
Devex is unlocking its paid career content and jobs for evacuated Peace Corps Volunteers for one year
A Devex Career Account helps those who want to find a job and advance their career in global development, health, humanitarian aid and sustainability. It provides guidance on how to write a cover letter, insider tips for breaking into institutions like the Gates Foundation, the United Nations, or USAID and steps to transition from service to a paid job. You’ll also have access to webinars with leading recruiters, downloadable resume templates, and videos all aimed to equip you with the information you need to tackle your job search, as well as our job board with thousands of live opportunities.
Activate your free "Global Reentry" NPCA membership to receive details on how to access this benefit.
Peace Corps Career Events
The Peace Corps’ Office of Third Goal and Returned Volunteer Services hosts free online RPCV career events.
Join them to connect with other returned Volunteers, explore ways to get involved in Peace Corps activities, and chat with employers in the public, private, and nonprofit sectors at career fairs. View and register for events
Peace Corps Community on LinkedIn
Join the Peace Corps Network on LinkedIn. This group is jointly moderated by the National Peace Corps Association and the Peace Corps and is open to PCVs, RPCVs, and staff. “Peace Corps” must appear in your profile in order to be approved. Don’t be fooled by the impostor groups!
Peace Corps Career Link
The Peace Corps has transformed what was formerly known as Hotline into an online platform/jobs board called RPCV Career Link. Additional information on things like non-competitive eligibility can be found here.
Organizations Targeting RPCV Skills
Employers of National Service
Employers of National Service (EONS) works to connect individuals who have participated in national service with leading employers in the private, public, and nonprofit sectors to create hiring, recruitment, and advancement opportunities. Through this initiative, national service alumni are able to apply the skills built from their service experience in the workplace, while employers gain access to a highly qualified, hardworking, and dedicated group of potential employees. The initiative was started by President Barack Obama on September 12, 2014 to honor the 20th anniversary of AmeriCorps. Look for the hashtags #ServiceEmployers and #NationalService.