As a special thank you for being part of the Peace Corps community, National Peace Corps Association has partnered with The New York Times to share eight free weeks of unlimited digital access to the Times — no credit card required.
How to Sign Up:
- Log in to your NPCA profile
- Option 1: Forgot your password? Use your e-mail to create a new password.
- Option 2: New to NPCA? Create a free profile!
- Once logged in, click here to go to the exclusive New York Times page.
- The Sign Up page will display a code to redeem your complimentary eight week digital access to The New York Times.
Don’t miss out — this opportunity ends on January 31, 2017.
The New York Times Digital Access promotional offer is for new subscribers only, and is not applicable for existing digital or home delivery subscribers. This code has no cash or other redemption value and must be redeemed by March 30, 2017. Lost codes cannot be replaced. Smartphone and tablet apps may not be supported on all devices. Digital Access subscriptions do not include e-reader editions, Times Insider content or digital versions of The New York Times Crossword. Other restrictions apply.