The sweetest pineapple you’ve ever tasted. The rustle of iridescent silk. The droning voices of chanting monks. A teeming night market.
We’re excited to announce that we are expanding our Next Step Travel program to Thailand!
- Immerse yourself in the mountains and city of Chiang Mai
- Volunteer with organizations supporting women and children
- Engage in cultural workshops featuring cooking, music and more
- Chat with monks to learn about Buddhism in contemporary society
- Ride giant elephants through lush forests
- Enjoy a quick jaunt through Bangkok to explore the major sites
All-Inclusive 10-Day Trip
$2,399 per person**
All-Inclusive 14-Day Trip
$3,199 per person** (plus $100 flight supplement)
Max. group size: 20 Activity Level: Moderate (FF) = Family Friendly
Ask about our group rates and frequent traveler and Director’s Circle discounts.
Sign Me Up!
Registration Form (Fill out, print, and submit via mail, email, or fax)
Join our Next Step Travel (NST) -Thailand group, a place to ask questions, get program details, & meet other Next Step Travel travel-with-a-purpose travelers. This groups is a place where alumni, future NST participants, and those who are interested in NST can have an open forum to share photos, videos, discuss programs details, and make new friends!