From the Desert to the Sea - The Medinas, Mountains (and more) of Morocco
Consider the sights and sounds of Morocco. Bustling souks. Daily calls to prayer. Hot desert sun. Cold mountain snow. Brilliant blue ocean.
Morocco sits at the crossroads between Europe and Africa with a rich history and culture.
Add in Peace Corps service by more than 4,800 Volunteers dating back to 1963 in education and youth development.
Absorb this amazing diversity of experiences with our unique Peace Corps perspective.
- Walk the medinas and souks of Fes, Meknes and Marrakesh
- Wander through Ait Ben Haddou, the UNESCO World Heritage site (and site for so many famous films)
- Learn about local industries with visits to a women's coop, Berber villages and artisan factories
- Spend a night by the desert dunes
- Drive an ancient caravan route across the High Atlas Mountains
- Travel in the company of Morocco RPCVs and other RPCVs from across the Peace Corps world and meet with serving PCVs and Peace Corps Morocco staff"
Download the itinerary (as of December 15, 2016 and subject to change).
$2,750 per person
- April 30 - May 13, 2017 - Registration now open!
- October 8 - October 21, 2017 - Registration now open!
- All confirmations in the program
- Double room accommodations in 4 star hotel (single supplement: $460)
- Two or three meals a day, as indicated,
- Transportation by private, air-conditioned motor coach as well as transfers for group as appropriate.
- English speaking guide/interpreter to accompany through the whole touring period
- Admission and fees to museums and program activities.
- Peace Corps Volunteers, Peace Corps staff and/or other guest speakers at many dinners
Price does not include:
- air flight to and from Morocco
- personal purchases
- beverages and tips
- trip insurance
Minimum group size: 10
Maximum group size: 30
This exclusive opportunity is open to NPCA members and their guests only. Not yet an NPCA member? Join now for free!
Questions? Contact us!