- About the NPCA Director’s Circle
- Membership Benefits
- How do I join?
- Director’s Circle Weekend
- Director’s Circle Commitment to the NPCA
- Contact NPCA
Take advantage of our limited time match to double your Director’s Circle donation! Thanks to an anonymous donor, the first ten new Director’s Circle level donors (at $1,000 each) will have their donation matched. Five new members have come in already. Please add your new contribution at the Director’s Circle level to complete the match!
About the NPCA Director’s Circle
Members of the Director’s Circle are trusted leaders and advise the Peace Corps community on important topics. They are the financial backbone of the NPCA and are active service volunteers who ensure that Peace Corps values continue to resonate in American life. Director’s Circle patronage ensures that the NPCA can create a robust and active world for the Peace Corps community.
- Supporting Level: $1,000/individual ($1,750/couple)
- Silver Level: $2,500
- Gold Level: $5,000
- Platinum Level: $10,000 and up
Director’s Circle Membership Benefits
- Timely acknowledgement of your gift
- Complimentary subscription to quarterly WorldView magazine
- Social networking on NPCA’s site community.peacecorpsconnect.org as well as groups on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Representation in the governing of NPCA though the Board of Directors
- Monthly NPCA update
- Donor listing in NPCA e- and printed materials
- Complimentary membership in NPCA and up to two NPCA member groups
- Invitation to events such as Director’s Circle Weekend
- Discounted registration to Peace Corps Connect annual gathering and to NPCA’s Next Step Travel Program
Your membership benefits begin upon payment and run for one full calendar year.
How do I join Director’s Circle?
Director’s Circle Weekend
Director’s Circle Weekend 2014 is scheduled to take place in Washington, DC on February 28 – March 1.
Director’s Circle Commitment to the NPCA
Here are other ways you can ensure a healthy, vibrant NPCA for years to come:
- Recruit other Director’s Circle members
- Have your company match your gift
- Host and attend NPCA events
- Introduce NPCA to your favorite foundation or community trust
- Support your geographic or country of service member group
- Open the door at a corporation that might support NPCA
- Advertise with NPCA
- Provide an in-kind contribution
- Join the Legacy of Peace Society
- Make your annual contribution
If you would like to learn more about the Director’s Circle contact Glenn Blumhorst.