Coffee and Conversation Circuit
By Susan Stine on Friday, September 30th, 2011
Advocacy Coordinator Jonathan Pearson, may be coming to a town near you!
Jonathan will be hosting 50th anniversary Coffee & Conversation events in Pennsylvania and New York. Stop by anytime during these gatherings. Come for five minutes to say hello, or stay longer if you can. Connect with other members of the local Peace Corps community.
Take your first steps to advance the next 50 years of the Peace Corps by learning about NPCA’s advocacy program and hear other program updates. Jonathan (who will typically be wearing a Peace Corps baseball cap – see above photo) will be available throughout the gatherings to answer any questions and get you signed up for action!
Coffee & Conversations dates, times and locations are listed below and are also listed on the 50th Anniversary Calendar.
- Erie, PA – Friday, October 7th, 4 PM to 7 PM at Barnes and Noble Bookstore Cafe, 5909 Peach Street
- Ithaca, NY – Sunday, October 9th, 8 AM to 11 AM, Gimme Coffee, 506 West State Street
- Syracuse, NY - Sunday, October 9th, 4 PM to 7 PM, Recess Coffee House, 110 Harvard Place
- Niagara Falls, NY – Tuesday, October 18th, 4 PM to 7 PM,Starbucks, 300 Third Street
- Amherst, NY – Thursday, October 20th, 4 PM to 7 PM, Panera Bread, 1593 Niagara Falls Boulevard
- State College, PA – Saturday, October 22nd, 8 AM to 11 AM, Panera Bread, 146 South Allen Street