Summer 2010 Global Education News Now Available
By Erin Madsen on Friday, June 18th, 2010
We are pleased to announce that the Summer 2010 issue of Global Education (formerly Global TeachNet) News is now available. Click here to access the PDF file of the newsletter, featuring great information and ideas for incorporating global issues into education. Some of the highlights of this issue include:
- Suggestions for Summer Reading
- Colombia: The Only Risk is Wanting to Stay
- K-8 corner: What is Your Name?
- 9-12 corner: Compassion and Kindness
- Lots of resources, learning and travel opportunities and more!
I hope you enjoy this issue and will let us know how you’re sharing these and other resources in classrooms and communities. Please send your letters or materials for the next issue by August 15 to Susan Neyer, editor, at susanneyer AT astound DOT net.
Other Global Education Highlights: